the goal I have set may just make me insane
but I'm willing to give it a try
I am hoping this isn't created in vain
Though if this fails, I'm sure I won't die
The poetry game can go one of two ways
I will put either form to the test
people who read this will be sending what to say
or my life stories will fill in the rest
The rules of the game are easily explained
there's not much that needs to be said
I craft in a poem what my day has contained
Or I create from words you send instead
I hope this mind bender will spread over time
It is challenging, but lots of fun
Even if you don't think you can make verse or rhyme;
Let the doubts that have wound you come undone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment