Okay, so other than this post where I need to explain myself...
everything will be in poetry.
Everyday I will write poem about the course of my day, a memorable part of my life, a random pointless thought that ran through my mind...etc.
Another part of this challenge is to create poetry using random words sent to me.
Example:
Kathy's Given words;
1.) Cradle
2.) Moon
3.) Tower
4.) regret
5.) completion
6.) mirror
7.) lips
Kathy (who is an imaginary person I made for this example) gives me the random words and then I am challenged to create a poem that puts these words together in a collective (and legible) manner.
I will see how long I can accomplish this... hopefully I will develop creative skills and get some good literary art out of the deal. Wish me luck,
-Paige
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment